Find A Solution To Neck Pain that Does Not Involve Taking Pills or Waiting To See Your Doctor!
Most people experience neck pain at some point in their life. And most people think it will just go away on its own. Perhaps they believe it was because they “slept funny” or lifted something the wrong way. In the past, perhaps the pain went away on its own, but now it is lasting longer and getting worse.
But, when pain begins to interfere with what people love to do, whether that’s golfing, playing baseball or simply picking up their grandchildren, they begin to realize that they have to take action. Some folks venture to see their doctor but are often just told to rest and accept it, or are given pain killers that they really don’t want to take.
Does this sound like you? If so, you are not alone, and we are here to help. We hear this kind of story almost every day from our patients suffering with neck pain.
Most people believe their pain is lasting longer than they thought it would or did in the past. And there are many reasons why that could be happening to you too:
- You thought it would go away on its own and decided to ignore it.
- You were told that most people suffer from neck pain so you should just put up with it.
- You went to your doctor but were only offered pain pills that upset your stomach.
- You saw a health care professional such as a Physiotherapist or Chiropractor, but even they did not have any answers for you and after a few visits you gave up.
- You tried to do exercises at home in hopes that you could “stretch it out” yourself.
If any of the above has happened to you, we would like to invite you to speak with our doctor in person or on the phone by booking a FREE 15 Minute consultation. Our doctor will be able to offer helpful advice regarding the next steps you should take so you can stop wasting your time, and begin discovering a solution.
Things you can do to find freedom from pain and stiffness:
- Make a decision today about getting help from a professional. Those who wait usually spend months in agony only to regret not picking up the phone sooner than they did.
- Get advice on the RIGHT EXERCISES to do for your neck pain. Exercise is an important part of the rehabilitation process and must only be incorporated into the treatment plan at the right time. Sometimes doing the wrong stretch or exercise can even make things worse, especially if it’s done before healing has taken place.
- Move. Movement is essential for our joints and muscles. If we don’t move then muscles stiffen and joints begin to ache more. Sometimes just moving around in the morning can help ease pain and stiffness in the neck.
- CHECK YOUR POSTURE. Neck pain is more often than not related to poor posture, especially during prolonged computer or phone use. Be sure to get the right advice about good posture and practice it daily.
- Seek One-on-One care with a quality Physiotherapist or Chiropractor. Physiotherapy and Chiropractic services are used by thousands of people suffering with neck pain everyday in Brantford. But you must find someone you can trust and who will treat you as an individual with specific needs. Don’t let your pain interfere with your independence and ability to do what you love. The solution could be just a phone call away.
What we promise you will get at our Brantford Physiotherapy and Chiropractic Office:
- Complete understanding about what is causing your pain. This will be discussed with you after the initial examination is complete.
- A plan of action specific to your needs that will help you achieve your health goals.
- A treatment plan that will help correct the underlying problem causing your pain.
- Help you get back to doing what you love, whether that’s playing your favourite sport, picking up your grandchildren, or reading a good book.
Side effects of One-on-One Physiotherapy and Chiropractic care:
- Better sleep
- The ability to sit for longer periods without being uncomfortable or in pain.
- The ability to move easier and regain more range of motion.
- Less time off of work or away from your favourite activities.
- Decreased use of pain pills and fewer visits to your medical doctor.
Our Chiropractor, Physiotherapist,
and Massage Therapist, can help.
Call us today 519-304-5007.